1.28.2014

Fashion Editorial/Commerical spread

For the next stage of promotion for my bag i have chosen to set up a editorial/commercial shoot.
I wanted the focus to be on the bag itself so i decided not to use a model and instead opt for a still life shoot.
I had the idea of smashing up an old keyboard in my head a few months back when i was given the brief so i went out looking for a keyboard, luckily i found one in a local charity shop for £1. I wanted to smash it up to represent the end of technology, the rejection of generation Z. I really like how the images turned out as i think they have a strong styling. I also liked the idea of working with still life styling as an alternative to using models as i have never really experimented with it before this shoot. Here is my finished product :



No comments:

Post a Comment